Merge family accounts

Options
grhm
grhm
Community Member

I've got two 1Password Family accounts and want to merge them into one. Can this be done?

I've been using 1Password for a while. When you first launched Families, I created a family account and tried to get my other half to use 1Password. For various reasons, she didn't use it and the family account was frozen - and I continued to use my personal license.

I've since converted my personal license to a subscription account.

My kids are now at the point that they are starting to create accounts online for school projects, and with 1Password X in the browser, i suspect they will be able to use 1Password on the school computers. So I tried to add someone to my frozen account, and instead I've managed to change my subscription from personal to family, and add to that.

Can I consolidate these 2 into one account and retain the early adopter benefits on the original family account? How to I best do that?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.12.3
OS Version: Win 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Merge family accounts

Comments

• Hey @grhm, I can definitely help clean things up for you! Since we'll need to talk account specifics, could you send us an email to support+forum@1password.com? We'll continue over email. Please include a link to this forum thread, and reply here with your Support ID that you'll receive in an automated email. That'll help us connect the dots.

• grhm
    grhm
    Community Member
    Options

Emailed support ref is [#FDR-89243-356]

• rob
    Options

Thanks, @grhm! We'll get back to you there.

ref: FDR-89243-356

This discussion has been closed.