Standalone license lost 1password 6

Lexington
Lexington
Community Member

Hello, I reinstalled 1password 6 on my mac but it is now in trial, I purchased my standalone license on June 22 2017 and I already sent you an email with order number etc. but no reply so far, could you please let me know how to restore my license as soon as possible? Thank you.

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: 4.7.3
OS Version: Mac OS Mojave
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Lexington: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! It sounds like you signed up for a free trial of a 1Password.com membership account. If you'd like to use the version you paid for, you'd need to sign out of the account, install the app from where you purchased it, and registered it properly. How you'd do that depends on whether you bought it from the Mac App Store or from our website, so I'll follow up with you via email in case we need to exchange further details.

ref: XCU-55479-272

• Lexington
    Lexington
    Community Member

@brenty thank you, I already reinstalled version 6 from your website but it has lost the license, 6 is no more available on the app store so I can't download it from there. Anyway I just replied to your email.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2018

Thanks. To be clear, if you purchased from the App Store, you'd need to install from your purchase history there. Anyway, let's continue the conversation via email then. :)

This discussion has been closed.