1Password and 1Password (7.2.3 Beta-2) Family does not SYNC with iCloud

Options
DanOrtego
DanOrtego
Community Member

This has been an ongoing issue for me for several months, so I've been treating the two Apps as incompatible products. I just figured it has something to do with Beta 7 vs. Family Accounts. I've been with 1P & Family 1P since the very beginning, but I can't solve this one. If anyone has an idea of how to troubleshoot this issue, I would appreciate it.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1Password and 1Password (7.2.3 Beta-2) Family does not SYNC with iCloud

Comments

• DanOrtego
    DanOrtego
    Community Member
    Options

This has been an ongoing issue for me for several months, so I've been treating the two Apps as incompatible products. I just figured it has something to do with Beta 7 vs. Family Accounts. I've been with 1P & Family 1P since the very beginning, but I can't solve this one. If anyone has an idea of how to troubleshoot this issue, I would appreciate it.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@DanOrtego: Unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the OS and 1Password versions you're using on all devices, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, are you signed into the same account everywhere? Do you have a Primary vault on any of your devices? Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.