Migration after having migrated before

Options
skorg264
skorg264
Community Member

Hello:

I migrated my passwords from an older individual plan to a family plan on the newer 1Password 7.0 way back in October. Then life happened and I dropped the ball. I've kept it updated so I'm at the most recent version (7.2.2). However, I now have passwords on my older individual plan that are not on my new 1Password family plan because I never verified the migration was done back then (all the passwords moved) and did not delete the old plan. Is there a way to migrate again only the new passwords created and then how do I verify that all my passwords are moved? Once that is done, how do I delete the old 1Password vault so for future, everything is added to the family plan? Also, my 1Password extension is the same as my 1Password version? Can that be right? What is showing below is what shows when I go to each.

1Password Version: 7.2.2
Extension Version: 7.2.2
OS Version: 10.14.1
Sync Type: iCloud (old version)

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@skorg264: Do you have all of the data you want to keep in a single vault? If so, which one? The other information you provided is accurate if you're using Safari, and up to date.

• skorg264
    skorg264
    Community Member
    Options

Yep. Yesterday went through my old vault (primary) and moved into the new vault(s)(private/shared)any that we’re missing. So the new vaults under the 1Password 7 family account (private and shared) are all up to date. So I need to delete the old vault (primary).

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@skorg264: Great! Just go to 1Password Preferences > Advanced, and disable the local vaults option there. :)

This discussion has been closed.