Mini doesn't find the webpage on chrome v70

Options
Celiches
Celiches
Community Member

When I have a webpage open in chrome and open mini via the shortcut, it doesn't show me the login details. If I manually find them via the search bar, I can only click open and fill, which doesn't work on some websites.
All this works beautifully on safari though.
I decided to delete the 1password X extension, because I have a computer with fingerprint sensor now and typing my very safe password all the time into the extension was.. not convenient :chuffed:
Thanks a lot for any help!!

1Password Version: 7.2.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14.1
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:lkj

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @Celiches! It sounds as if you have 1Password 7 for Mac installed. If that's the case, the proper extension for you is not 1Password X, but instead our companion extension for the Mac (and Windows) app, which can be found here. 1Password X is our newest extension, but it's designed to communicate directly with the 1password.com server so it doesn't require a local 1Password app on your Mac. That's why it requires a separate sign in from the one you perform in 1Password 7 for Mac. Please uninstall 1Password X and try installing the extension from the above link. Restart both Chrome and 1Password 7 for Mac - or just restart your Mac, if you prefer - and let us know how that works.

• Celiches
    Celiches
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks so much! 1Password X was always the one which 1Password recommended me, so I didn't know there was another one.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Celiches - glad you got things working again. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.