Syncing problems

Options
lungrunner
lungrunner
Community Member

I am sure you are tired of helping folks with syncing problems but here is another one. I have a Mac and two iOS devices and they are not syncing.
I do have a new password I created on my Mac. I created a TEST file and it is not going across to my iPhone or iPad. On my Mac my Vault is the correct one. I thought it was in iCloud. Show in All Vaults is checked for William Hooper>Personal. I do not see confirmation that it is stored in iCloud (Advanced is unchecked for storing locally).
One iOS device my Vault is the same pathway and it is listed correctly syncing with All Vaults>William Hooper>Personal and unchecked is On Cloud>Primary. I was trying to sign out on this iPhone and sign in with new password but cannot find the Sign Out.
Then on my other iOS device it is showing being Synced with On iCloud>Primary. I am trying to point it to the William Hooper>Personal vault but that is not an option. I cannot Add another Vault. When I click Sync Additional Vault my only choice is DropBox, which I am not using. How do I point to my iCloud Vault William Hooper>Personal? Again, I wanted to sign out on my iPad 1Password and sign back in but cannot find the sign out there either.

1Password Version: 7.2.2 (70202006)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.14.1
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• lungrunner
    lungrunner
    Community Member
    Options

I solved it. I thought I was synced to iCloud and not DropBox. But then I realized I was synced to 1Password. I deleted the Vault>Primary and am only syncing with Personal. Seems all good now.

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    Options

Hi there @lungrunner,

Yeah, Personal vaults are synced via 1Password memberships. So no 3rd party sync services are needed at all. The important part is that you got things figured out and now everything is working. Take care. :)

This discussion has been closed.