1PW not asking me to create a new login when I sign in to a website

Julia
Julia
Community Member

I am setting up my husband's 1PW on the web. He has the browser extension for Safari. I've disabled Safari from entering in any password or other info so as not to interfere w/ 1PW. When I log in to a website on his laptop, 1PW is not prompting him to create a new login. What's missing?

Additional Info you requested. I provided the desktop version # for 1PW, but it's the web-based mini-extension version that is not working properly.

1Password Version: 7.1.2
Extension Version: 4.7.3
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1PW not asking me to create a new login when I sign in to a website

Comments

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member

Hi there @Julia,

If you are using 1Password 7 then the 4.7.3 version will no longer work with Safari. Go look in Safari’s preferences and check the Extensions tab. There might be 2 entries for 1Password there. Make sure the one for 1Password 7 is turned on.

• Julia
    Julia
    Community Member

Thanks Corey... I figured out that we needed to quit and then restart the browser. That solved the issue.
    Thanks for responding, though. I had asked another questions and figured out the answers to that as well. Everything is working well now on both our computers. All cases closed.

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member

Fantastic, @Julia, great to hear it! You take care now. :)

This discussion has been closed.