To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Reformatted Mac - no access to 1Password

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Cannot sign in to membership.

Comments

• waterloom
    waterloom
    Community Member
    edited December 2018
    Options

I have been having nothing but trouble with 1Password recently. I had to erase my iMac and then reinstall my apps and files from Time Machine. Everything else went smoothly, but 1Password refused to recognize me, my Secret Password, or my password. I reset my password from my phone, and finally last night, 1Password loaded on my Mac--but I am still unable to log into the 1Password online site. I have emailed your support team (really just a computer responding with generic messages :-( ), and have gotten no help. This has been going on for four days now. Do you guys actually support this software? Why can't I log in? And why do I have only one vault on my Mac, when I have two on my phone and iPad? Many questions. Do I ever get to talk to a human?

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    Options

Hi there @waterloom

Yep, you definitely get to talk to a human. We are a little bit swamped at the moment with support requests so our response times are much slower than we would like them to be. Your problem involves dealing with private information, so we shouldn't take care of it here where everyone can see it. You were given a Support ID when you emailed, can you post that here so we can find it?

• waterloom
    waterloom
    Community Member
    Options

[#LDU-85948-115].

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you @waterloom. We'll be right with you.

ref: LDU-85948-115

• waterloom
    waterloom
    Community Member
    Options

Correct support ID: [#AGZ-77562-941]

• Ben
    Options

@waterloom

Those tickets have been merged, so either works. :+1: Now that Corey is on the case via email I'm going to go ahead and close this forum thread. I see you have an email outstanding for Corey -- I'm sure he'll be in touch as soon as possible. Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.