Frozen opening screen on iPad

Options
Dragonmaster
Dragonmaster
Community Member

1Password opening screen not working. When I click on the 1password ikon the page opens with the normal bar across the middle of the screen. The bar the moves up as normal but the small window asking for the password does not appear and the page freezes. This has only just started happening. I am using an iPad Pro with IOS 12.0.1 Can anyone help?

1Password Version: 7.2.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Dragonmaster

I'm sorry to hear that unlocking 1Password is not currently working as intended for you. To get a better idea of what might be happening 'under the hood' I'd like to ask you to please send us a diagnostic report. You can do this by entering the following in the Safari address bar:

onepassword://diagnostics (as if it were a web page you were trying to visit)

When the Mail window pops up please change the To: line to support+forum@1password.com and send the email. When you send it you'll get an automated reply back from BitBot with a support ID. Please post that ID here.

Thanks.

Ben

• Dragonmaster
    Dragonmaster
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben

This is the ID #GTZ-79233-564

Regards

Keith

• Ben
    Options

Thanks @Dragonmaster. I'll be reviewing your report and will get back to you via email as soon as possible.

Ben

ref: GTZ-79233-564

• Dragonmaster
    Dragonmaster
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben

Yesterday I did an automatic upgrade of IOS. 1Password now works perfectly again - hope it stays that way. It would be interesting to know what made it stop working before.

Regards

Keith

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the update @Dragonmaster.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.