To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Bought it for iPhone. Now I want to cover all my devices. Did I waste money buying the iPhone app?

Options
DrBoos
DrBoos
Community Member

I wish I hadn't bought if for my iPhone because now I want it for all my devices seamlessly.

Did I waste much money if I now purchase the total package?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Bought it for iPhone. Now I want to cover all my devices. Did I waste money buying the iPhone app?

Comments

• DrBoos
    DrBoos
    Community Member
    Options

I guess I don't understand the difference between purchasing the iPhone app edition and membership.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@DrBoos: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion there! A 1Password.com membership includes all of the apps, and I'll be happy to help you make the transition if you'd prefer to have that. Just send an email to support@1password.com with your receipt and let me know the Support ID you receive from the autoresponder, and we'll go from there. :)

• DrBoos
    DrBoos
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Brenty,
    I'm going to email a copy of the monthly receipt from Apple. Then you can advise me if I should cancel that app, or how to go about stopping that monthly charge if the 1Passwordcom membership does include all of the apps.
    Thank you for helping me with this.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@DrBoos: Sounds good. Just to clarify:

Then you can advise me if I should cancel that app, or how to go about stopping that monthly charge if the 1Passwordcom membership does include all of the apps.

The monthly (or annual) subscription charge is for the membership with all of the apps.

Anyway, looking forward to your email. :)

This discussion has been closed.