Problems with Mac Browser Interface (Chrome)

Options
Vexir
Vexir
Community Member

Two issues:
1. I'm not a fan of the browser extension button opening a free-floating window that is usually farther away from my mouse than the older tooltip/dropdown. That was quicker to click because it was in the same position every time, and very close to the button.
2. DashLane has a feature where when you focus on a username or password field, a button appears right underneath it to trigger a fill. Does 1Password support this?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Vexir
    Vexir
    Community Member
    Options

Lol I don’t think I’m quite as upset about it (or at all), just the specific issue I mentioned :) overall I’m a fan of the team and obviously the product!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for getting in touch, and for the kind words. A couple suggestions that might help:

1. If you're using the desktop extension, you can click and drag 1Password mini to where you want it (easiest when locked). It will remember the position, so you can keep it where you choose. :)
    2. Try 1Password X. It's designed as a self-contained extension that runs entirely in the browser, without a desktop app (since those cannot always be used). You may prefer its design.

Let me know what you think. :)

This discussion has been closed.