Help I just purchased 1Password 6 stand alone as my trial was locked but I needed 1Password 7

Can someone please call me. I tried emailing last Monday and never heard back from someone. I would like to get this straighten out as soon as possible today, since the purchase just went through.

Regards,

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 10.13.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Help I just purchased 1Password 6 stand alone as my trial was locked but I needed 1Password 7

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @dangilsib

The only recent email we have from you is from ~30 minutes ago. We did not receive an email from you last Monday, assuming you sent it from the same email address you are using here in the forum. When you email us, when we receive the message, you'll get an autoreponse from BitBot with some helpful links and a support ID. Did you get such an email response to your message from last Monday?

In any event, I see we've received your latest message, and we'll be in touch as soon as we can. Thanks.

Ben

ref: QNZ-77571-262

• Thanks Ben,
    I did receive the autobot reply...
    On 12/10/18, 11:11 AM, "1Password Sales Team" support@agilebits.com wrote:
    Hello there! 👋

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. My human friends have received your message and are working as quickly as possible to get back to you.

In the meantime, be sure check out our awesome knowledgebase:

https://support.1password.com

If you didn't find what you needed there, no worries! We will reply to your email as soon as we can.

For your reference, your support ID is [#CBZ-34464-322]. Please include this ID in the subject of any followup emails so I can keep things organized for my carbon-based teammates.

Thanks again for reaching out to us about 1Password. We look forward to getting to know you. 🙂
    Cheers!
    BitBot

Your friendly AgileBits robot

Thanks for contacting me...

Cheers, Dan

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Thanks Dan. It appears the confusion is that the original message you sent us (last Monday) was from a different email address. No worries; we'll get you sorted out. Thanks.

Ben

• Ok...So what I would like to have happen is:
    1) Make sure I have 1 Password 7, stand alone License
    Do I need to download the 1 Password 7 on my phone & both computers? What is the best way to import my vault?

2) Make sure I have the actual license #, which I can not find anywhere
    3) If at all possible can I still purchase at $49.99
    Cheers, Dan

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

@dangilsib

It looks like Trace has been working with you via email. To avoid duplicating efforts please continue the conversation with her. I'm going to lock this thread, but I'm confident Trace will be able to get this sorted out for you by email. Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.