I am not able to get into my account and no one is getting back to me. I have emailed many times.

Options
kcb
kcb
Community Member
edited December 2018 in iOS

I have an iphone 7 and have had the app for a few years with no issue. Yesterday I could not get in. I have tried everything. I tried sending my email address in order to reset the master password, but I get an email back saying they have no record of my email. I am very concerned since I need to get some of my passwords ASAP. I hate the fact I am not able to call and get help. I have emailed support a few times and nothing.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:signing in

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @kcb,

I see we received your first email about 17 hours ago. We typically respond to messages in the order they are received, and average response times are about 24 hours. Currently, due to an extremely high volume of requests, that has stretched into a few days on average. That said I understand this is an urgent issue for you and so I'll do what I can to get you a reply via email today. Thank you.

Ben

• kcb
    kcb
    Community Member
    Options

Brenty,

You closed our discussion. I am not even able to put in a finger print. The icon is not there. I have tried many things with no luck. I really need some help here. Why does your system not recognize my email address. I tried both, my old and new one. Just in case I forgot. I do not understand whey all of a sudden there is an issue. Should I delete the app and reinstall it? I thought I read if I did that all the passwords would be lost.

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided
    Referrer: forum-search:signing in

• Ben
    Options

Please read my reply above. Thanks! :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.