I just installed the IOS app and logged in to my account. Logins are not showing up.

Options
aram
aram
Community Member

My wife and I signed up for a trial family membership yesterday. I downloaded the Mac app and created about 50 logins. It is a great app and I am sure we will subscribe. However, this morning I have downloaded the IOS app on my iPhone 6S, which is running iOS 12.0.1. I have logged in to the account successfully, but the only items that are showing up are the three Starter Kit items. None of the logins I created yesterday are showing up. I deleted the app and downloaded it again, with the same result. What am I doing wrong?

1Password Version: iOS 7.2.4 Mac 7.2.2
Extension Version: 7.2.2
OS Version: iOS 12.0.1 Mac OS X Mojave
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:IOS app not showing logins

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @aram,

Do you have a vault called "Primary" on any of your devices? If you sign in at https://my.1password.com/ do you see your items?

Please let me know.

Ben

• aram
    aram
    Community Member
    Options

I have a vault named "Personal" on the Mac app. On the iOS app I had two vaults, "Private" and "Shared". I signed in to the web site, and it showed the same as the iOS app. It then asked if I wanted to add the account to my 1Password app on the Mac, which I did. Now I have three vaults on the Mac app, one associated with my name called "Personal", and two associated with my name listed again, called "Private" and "Shared". So have I created two separate accounts somehow? When I downloaded the iOS app, I followed instructions to scan the setup code associated with the account.

• Ben
    Options

Yep -- it sounds like that is exactly the case... two entirely separate accounts. You can verify this in the 1Password Accounts preferences in each app by looking at the email address and Secret Key used on each. I suspect the one on the Mac is going to be different from the one on the iOS app and that you used to log in to the website.

Ben

• aram
    aram
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, there are two. When I signed in on the web site, I used the Secret Key that printed out on the Emergency Kit when I created the first account in the Mac app. So I am unsure what I did wrong.

• Ben
    Options

Our sales team should be able to help you sort that out. Please reach out to them at sales@1password.com from the email address associated with the accounts. When you email in you'll get an automated response from BitBot with a Support ID. Please post that ID here so we can follow up.

Thanks!

Ben

• aram
    aram
    Community Member
    Options

Ok, thanks

• Ben
    Options

No problem. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.