After synch between iOS and 1Password4 on Win, unable to locate password history in iOS

Options
wedmund
wedmund
Community Member

I typically synch from iOS to 1Password4 on Windows (with local vault), and have been doing so for more than a year without issues. Earlier today, I performed the same synch, however afterwards it looks like I can no longer see my password history within iOS. The most recent change I did was to update one of the logins (from within 1Password 4).
Questions:
What might have cause it, and can I display those history again in iOS?
In the event that history is gone, how can I re-enable the past password feature in iOS (on iOS, I tried adding a new login, created a password, saved, and then update with a new password, but it doesn't show history)?
Thanks in advance.

1Password Version: 7.2.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 12.1.1
Sync Type: WLAN

Comments

• Hi @wedmund,

Thanks for writing in. I've moved your post to our 1Password for iOS forum since this was a bug in the 7.2.4 version of the iOS version.

Please check for an update at the App Store, the 7.2.5 update has this fixed.

• wedmund
    wedmund
    Community Member
    Options

Before reading this reply, I saw the release notes on 7.2.5 and wondered if it was related.
    I can confirm that the past passwords are visible once again after upgrading to 7.2.5.
    Many thanks.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for confirming. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.