Deleted account which I just purchased family plan for.

Hello

I'm home to apply my Family plan to a newly created account. I accidentally deleted the account which I just purchased a family plan for last night. I still have the Key for the deleted account, but not the password. Is this possible?

Thanks
Chris

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• LarsLars Junior Member

Team Member

@cbserra - I'm sorry for the trouble, but I'm not sure what you're asking us: is what possible? If you deleted an account, it's deleted. You can certainly create a new account, but if you can elaborate a bit on what you're wondering about, that will help me be able to answer you. Thanks.

• cbserracbserra
    edited December 2018

@Lars I’d like to be refunded the plan I purchased so that I could apply it to my new account. I literally purchased the plan minutes before the account was deleted.

Edit: just realized the typo in my opening comment. Meant to say “I’d like to apply my family plan to my new account”

• LarsLars Junior Member

Team Member

@cbserra - ah, gotcha -- please shoot a quick email to [email protected] and include a link to this conversation, and one of my colleagues will be able to assist you with that. We don't discuss details of financial transactions in this public forum. Thanks! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file