Items without Tags

Hey,
for better organization it should be possible to view / filter all items without tags.
Thank you
Tom

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• brentybrenty

Team Member

Thanks for the suggestion! Perhaps that could be possible in the future. :)

• majortommajortom
    edited December 2018

I hope so :)
    With over 500 items, it would be so helpful if I can see items mit missing tags.

• bundtkatebundtkate

Team Member

@majortom: You actually can find all items without tags using search. On Windows, type tag: in the search box and your item list will be filtered to show only items without tags. Make sure you don't put a space after though, because tag: will search for all items with a tag that begins with a space. :wink: On Mac, click the magnifying glass and choose "show search options". Set a search of "All Items" where "number of tags" is "less than" and enter a 1 in the box. That will show you (you guessed it) all items with no tags. :+1:

• I would love this filter option (all entries without tags) in the web layout! :-)

• majortommajortom
    edited December 2018

@bundtkate Thank you very much :) This makes it much easier for me to organize my tags/items.
    As @yokk wrote: Please implement this also in the Web App.

• brentybrenty

Team Member

It's certainly something we may be able to add down the line. Thanks for letting us know it's something you'd want us to work on. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file