Functionality has significantly degraded

Options
Terri
Terri
Community Member

I am trying to create a password on my IOS device and the new login will not let me save until I fill in all the fields, even though I don't have other fields to fill in. I don't want it to limit my capability. Please allow the software to be flexible, nothing is more frustrating than software that doesn't work for users. I loved 1Password up through 6 using dropbox sync, now with this new so called 'service'... I really hate it. I really dislike the functionality (I now have to hit enter as no sites open so yet another mouse click) and while mac functionality is just ok now, the windows functionality is terrible.

So either bring back 1password 6, or my subscription will end at the 1 year mark and I'll find something else.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Terri,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble. We won't be bringing back 1Password 6, so if that is the only way forward for you then I hope you're able to find another password management solution that works for you. We're moving forward, not backward. That said, I don't think most of these issues are insurmountable. Could you please tell me more about the difficulties you're experiencing, specifically:

• What fields do you find yourself wanting to leave blank that are required? There may be a different category that would be more appropriate for the data you're storing that doesn't have the same requirements.
    • You mentioned you're not happy with 1Password on Windows but didn't give any examples or specifics. Could you please elaborate?

Unfortunately AutoSubmit is an insurmountable issue. You can read more about that here. It seems quite unlikely at this point that AutoSubmit will be coming back. I do apologize

I'd like to hear more, as perhaps there are improvements we can make.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.