Constant re-locking after update to 1.13.1 [fixed in 1.13.2]

13»

Comments

• allynwstone
    allynwstone
    Community Member

@beyer it's crazy. The 1PasswordX beta is totally great. Unlocked that and the "stable" version at the same time, and the stable version locked itself back up over time while the beta is still working just as expected. >_<

Thanks for the assist!

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

@allynwstone – I'm glad to hear it's all fixed in the beta version of 1Password X! :) Feel free to disable the stable version in the meantime.

• bernieo
    bernieo
    Community Member

I still get the "locking" problem with the 114.1 beta in Chrome (Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)).

Even with quitting and restarting Chrome it still locks almost hourly :(.

This is not a major problem and I know how hard you folks work to resolve issues. No worries :).

• bernieo
    bernieo
    Community Member

Me bad!!! I just realized that I did not change the default '10 minute lock' after installing the 114.1 beta..:(.

I've changed the 'default lock' to 300 minutes and will give you status update to see if the problem is resolved for me.

• BSerlIfE
    BSerlIfE
    Community Member

@beyer the new beta seems to work perfectly, thanks!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks to everyone who tested the beta, we've been able to release it as 1.13.2 to address the locking issues some folks were experiencing, so it should be available to everyone shortly, if not already. Again, thanks to everyone providing feedback on this. Happy New Year! :)

• bernieo
    bernieo
    Community Member

It looks like the 114.1 beta has solved my 'locking' problem on Chrome!! I unlocked the 1Password extension this morning, and 4.5 hours later it is still unlocked. My 'lock after system idle' is currently set for 300 minutes. Thanks!!

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for keeping us in the loop @bernieo, and that's great news. As Brenty mentioned, the fix has now made it to the stable release (version 1.13.2) as well. :)

• bernieo
    bernieo
    Community Member

I've uninstalled the beta and re-installed the stable release (version 1.13.2). So far so good.... :).

• c__
    c__
    Community Member

So far so good on 1.13.2, thanks everybody!

• Sweet! Thanks so much for letting us know the update sorted things out. Please be sure to keep in touch if the issue resurfaces or anything else comes up.

This discussion has been closed.