Erroneous purchase

Hello. I have a license, and today I mistakenly bought a second one. What to do?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Hello. I have a license, and today I mistakenly bought a second one. What to do?

Comments

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@Viktor: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! To be clear, if you purchased a different version of 1Password previously, it will not be valid for the new one. So unless you already had another lciense for that specific version, it wouldn't be extra. However, if you did purchase two of the same thing when you only need one, just shoot us an email at [email protected] with the details and we can help. :)

• Thank. The second question: how much does a monthly service cost after purchasing a license?

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@Viktor: They're completely separate. A license is for a specific version of 1Password, while a subscription is for the hosted service. But if you've purchased a license recently and want to switch, shoot us an email at [email protected] so we can help you make the transition. :)

• I did not quite understand. I have a license for 1 Password 6 and monthly, through iTunes I pay ~ $ 3.60. How will it be now, after the transition to the "seven"?

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@Viktor: A 1Password membership includes all of the apps and upgrades, so you wouldn't need to pay anything for version 7. And if you already have all of your data in your 1Password account, all you need to do is sign into it. If you get stuck though, just let me know the specifics so I can help. :)

• I'm sorry, I don't know English well, so I didn't understand everything. All over again. I had a license for 1 Password 6 and I paid $ 3.60 a month through iTunes. Now I purchased 1 Password 7 in your store (not in iTunes). What will my plan be and for how long? In iTunes, you do not need to pay?

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@Viktor: Do you want to be able to use 1Password on all of your devices, and access your data everywhere seamlessly?

• I did not quite understand. I have a license for 1 Password 6 and monthly, through iTunes I pay ~ $ 3.60. How will it be now, after the transition to the "seven"? Yes, I want to use 1Password on all devices.

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@Viktor: The 1Password membership subscription (monthly or annual) includes everything, so you do not need to purchase additional licenses: you just need to sign into your 1Password membership account to use 1Password 7. :)

• Thank You very much.

• brentybrenty

Team Member

You're very welcome. :chuffed:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file