iPhone App Upgrade

Hey there,

I have been using the free version app on my iPhone for a few years now and love it so much that I wanted to upgrade so as to get all the benefits. In the app there was a button to upgrade to 1Password Pro for just £9.99 so I pressed this, got a confirmation and then tried to access the app on my other devices.

It kept asking me for my account login details which were not recognised. I submitted several email addresses only to receive emails back saying that the addresses weed not recognised as being live accounts. After following further instructions I have now set up an account and can sync across my devices but it states that I am in my 'free trial period' and would I like to buy a paid subscription. What has a happened to the £9.99 that I paid?

Have I inadvertently set up a new account?

What happens now? I want the £9.99 offer that was offered to me within the app that I've been using for a few years.

I'm a little confused as to what has happened.

Any help gratefully received.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• LarsLars Junior Member

Team Member

Welcome to the forum, @Deborandum! I'm sorry for the confusion.

I have been using the free version app on my iPhone for a few years now and love it so much that I wanted to upgrade so as to get all the benefits.

I knew I liked you. You rock. :)

In the app there was a button to upgrade to 1Password Pro for just £9.99 so I pressed this, got a confirmation and then tried to access the app on my other devices.

What you pressed was an option to unlock the Pro features of 1Password for iOS only. It doesn't work for 1Password on any other platform (though it should work if you have 1Password for iOS on other iOS devices).

After following further instructions I have now set up an account and can sync across my devices but it states that I am in my 'free trial period' and would I like to buy a paid subscription.

Best. Decision. Yet. Among numerous other benefits, your shiny new 1Password account gives you access to all four of our native 1Password apps (Mac, Windows, iOS and Android - the Pro features of the latter two), for as long as you maintain the membership. To subscribe, sign into your account in a browser at https://my.1password.com and click the Billing tab in the right sidebar. You'll be asked to input your credit card information, and then you'll be all set. You still won't be billed until the end of the 30-day free trial period.

What has a happened to the £9.99 that I paid?

Welp, that's the only bit of (semi) bad news I have for you: you paid that to Apple, not to us, so I can't refund you and experience has shown that Apple won't refund you just because you didn't mean to do that. So, instead, I see you've sent us an email as well regarding this; I've replied to you there, and we'll see what we can do on our end to get that squared away.

ref: RZQ-51636-262

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file