After updating 1Password, chrome extension does not work

Options
albert464
albert464
Community Member
edited December 2018 in Mac

Hello, I updated the 1password program, after updating the extension chrome does not work anymore, it always asks me to install it even if it is already there.

Chrome is updated, I tried to uninstall the extension, restart the computer and reinstall it but nothing, it does not work.

I have try this but nothing: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/99542/unable-to-get-chrome-extension-and-1password-to-work-together

1Password Version: 7.2.4
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: OS X 10.14.2
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@albert464: Make sure that Chrome is fully up to date, and that both it and 1Password are in the system /Applications folder. Can you tell me more about what you did here though?

after updating the extension

There hasn't been an update for the desktop extension since August. Let me know.

• albert464
    albert464
    Community Member
    Options

The problem seems to have solved itself, thank you very much for your help

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@albert464 - Thanks for the update. That's excellent news! I’d like to be able to say I’m glad we were able to help you get things squared away, but if the problem righted itself, I can’t hardly claim any credit for it. :-) However, around here, we’ve learned to call a win a win whether we had a hand in it or not.

Keep an eye on things and please let us know if the problem recurs or if there's anything further we can do to assist you. Otherwise, have a great week, and thanks for being a 1Password customer -- and Happy New Year! :)

This discussion has been closed.