Error during sync - what to do?

rb_stern
rb_stern
Community Member

I have 1Password 7.2.4 on my Mac and 7.0.9 on my Samsung Galaxy S9+ Android phone. Every time I open the app on the phone I get a message saying there is an error during sync. I sent a report to 1Password and so far have only got a message from a robot saying that humans will look into it (but no timeline given though). . I am signed in to my 1Password account on both devices. With my old versions I didn't have an account and I used to sync through Dropbox with no problems. Should I try and go back to that by signing out of my account on both devices, or what? Thanks.

1Password Version: 7.2.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.14.2
Sync Type: account

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@rb_stern: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the difficulty. We try to respond to everyone's messages in the order in which they were received, so we haven't worked our way to the email you sent us about 11 hours ago yet. I'm sorry if that means you have to wait a bit longer than you want, but I think it's only fair we reply to others who contacted us before you first. We'll continue the conversation there to get more details -- like the specific error message you're receiving.

ref: KFS-48311-995]

This discussion has been closed.