Pro Features Lost When I Signed Up For A New Account?

Hi!

I've been using the 1Password app on my iPhone for about a little over a week now, and on the 26th December I upgraded from the free app to the 'Pro Features' for about $15 which comes with 'More Features, Advanced Items, Apple Watch, One-Time Passwords', etc.

I was then trying to see if I could sync the passwords across to my computer - so I tried signing up for an account, which I did through my e-mail. It worked, but I'm not sure if I still have all of the 'Pro' features or not on my iPhone because they're not in the settings menu anymore and my account says I'm on a free trial of subscription status for $5.99 per month.

I was happier with just paying for the pro features, I don't mind if that only means I can use it on my iPhone and not on my computer, but I was wondering how I could change this back, if at all possible.

I'm a little confused as to what's happened and was just looking for a bit of clarification that's all, and maybe some steps I can take to fix the issue if possible. :)

Thanks in advance, Benjamin.

1Password Version: 7.2.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iPhone
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• LarsLars Junior Member

Team Member

Welcome to the forum, @BenjaminRogersX! Sorry for the confusion. The Pro features of 1Password for iOS are a completely different thing from a 1password.com account. All 1Password accounts include access to all of our 1Password apps (including the Pro features of both 1Password for iOS and 1Password for Android), so you won't have lost anything by creating a 1Password account. But you will need to make sure you don't have any data in your account if you plan to abandon it -- or at least that you transfer any needed data back into the standalone ("Primary") vault first.

• Thanks for your help!! :)

• LarsLars Junior Member

Team Member

@BenjaminRogersX - you're quite welcome. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file