Moved from App Store to 1Password but charged twice

fazelfazel Junior Member

Good morning,

After some discussion on this board and a subsequent email exchange, I managed to move everything over to 1Password from an App Store purchase. During this exchange I sent my email receipt from Apple to demonstrate that I had purchased the year subscription, as I was promised not to be charged until the subscription I and purchased through the App Store had expired. The purchase date of my subscription via the App Store was 10/28/18. On 12/17/18 I received an email from 1Password notifying me of an annual subscription purchase. My understanding was that I would not be billed by 1Password until 10/28/19 (one year after my original purchase via the App Store).

I'm sorry for posting this in the form, but I have reached out via email to get this charge removed several times but have not heard back. Thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @fazel

I do apologize for the delay. I'll make sure someone from our team that can resolve this for you is in touch with you via email today.

Ben

ref: IKC-39341-539

• fazelfazel Junior Member

Thank you!

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

You're very welcome, and thank you for your patience on this. I see Megan has replied to you via email. I'm confident she'll be able to sort this out for you. Please carry on the conversation with her. :+1:

Ben

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file