Keyboard shortcut for copying password from 1Password Mini

Options

Hi everyone! I was wondering if there's an update on the functionality for copying a password from 1Password Mini. Several topics have been posted about this in the past, with no conclusive response:

I don't think there's a need to advocate why this would be useful anymore, but I'd certainly be delighted to be able to use CTRL+Shift+C or a similar shortcut to copy a password from 1Password Mini.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @TimothyVermeiren as it happens recent 1Password for Windows beta got Ctrl+Shift+C working in mini too. However this is not the end, we still have plans for more.

• TimothyVermeiren
    TimothyVermeiren
    Community Member
    Options

@SergeyTheAgile oh my Lord! What are the odds. Speak of a Happy New Year...

I have just downloaded the beta, and it does seem to work as one would expect it. This is excellent! You guys rock.

• So glad to hear you're enjoying it, @TimothyVermeiren! It's definitely been a long time coming and we're happy to finally see it in the hands of our customers and are really looking forward to the stable release. As for the odds, well, this is one folks have been asking for since a while ago, so I'm not surprised someone asked about it now. Looks like you're the one who had the impeccable timing this go. :wink: Enjoy and Happy New Year to you as well. :chuffed:

• TimothyVermeiren
    TimothyVermeiren
    Community Member
    Options

Cheers, thank you @bundtkate.

• :chuffed: :+1:

This discussion has been closed.