I have 1Password 4 for Windows and am trying to set up my new phone but need a sign-in address?

I have been using 1Password 4 for a couple of years on my PC and with an app on my Android. I just bought a new Android and I sued Phone Clone to move everything over but I need a "Sign-in address" and a "Secret Key". I don't know what they are or where to find them. Any suggestions please.

1Password Version: 4.6.2.626
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: not sure
Referrer: forum-search:I have 1Password 4 for Windows and am trying to set up my new phone but need a sign-in address?

Comments

• Hello, @TedX! A Secret Key is only for 1Password membership accounts. Since you're using 1Password 4, you don't have one of those and thus won't have or need a Secret Key. Instead, you just need to select the sync option you want to use (Dropbox, or WLAN Server for wifi syncing), and open you existing vault from there. :+1:

• TedX
    TedX
    Community Member

Thank you very much. I was looking for something much more difficult! Cheers

• Haha. I can totally understand that, @TedX. Seems so many of the simple things we try to do with technology end up being much harder than they should be. Glad we could be the exception this time around. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.