*All* passwords gone!

Options

I just opened up 1P because the Firefox extension wasn't filling anything in...all my passwords are gone, there is nothing there (I logged into this account using my Android phone which has 1P and all the data is still there)...how do I recover???

1Password Version: 7.2.617
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 64-bit
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• safercracker823456
    safercracker823456
    Community Member
    Options

ok it's all back, apparently i somehow added a second account and needed to choose between them...however they are the same name/secret code, how do i decide which one to delete?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@safercracker823456: It sounds like you may have gotten your account setup in the app into a bad state. It's easy enough to remedy though, provided you've got all your data in your account (some people have non-account vaults setup too). Be sure to check that first:

https://start.1password.com

If you have everything there, just reset the app:

https://support.1password.com/starting-over/

Then you can set it up with only your account (once) and you should be good to go. :)

• safercracker823456
    safercracker823456
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks but it seems to pulled only about one-third of the logins...I have it open in my browser where it lists all 1400 logins, is there a way to force it to recognize the rest?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@safercracker823456: It sounds like you skipped the part where I suggested you make sure you have everything in your account. Thay's where 1Password "pulled" from when you signed in again to setup the app. It will not "recognize" stuff you don't have there. Let me know what you did.

• safercracker823456
    safercracker823456
    Community Member
    Options

Ah, everything is there now, it took 4-5 minutes for some reason (the numbers weren't changing as I watched however). Thanks for your help.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Ahh gotcha. It can take a bit for the app to download everything, because we try not to use all your resources and slow everything down for you. I'm sorry for the scare though. Glad to hear that all is well again! :)

This discussion has been closed.