Suddenly 1Password stops filling login data on https://system.t-mobilebankowe.pl/web/login
It was working for long time.
1Password Version: 7.2.5.BETA-0
Extension Version: 7.2.5.BETA-0
OS Version: 10.14.2 (18C54)
Sync Type: Dropbox
So what did 1Password used to correctly fill? I ask because when I visited the page I found I could get past the username screen and the site is one of those weird ones where they ask for certain characters. So we've got a combination of multi-stage and security theatre for the password. I saved a test Login item for the first stage using the How to save a Login manually in your browser steps and then manually added a password to the item afterwards. That item filled the username field and just from looking at the second stage my automatic action would be to use the large type feature on the password field in the Login item.
I'll be curious to learn what used to work and what isn't working now to help build a better picture of what changed.
1P was correctly filling both user ID on first page and password on the other. Now it can't fill even user ID on first page. Second page depends of user's settings. You can get selected characters to fill or whole password as string.
Page was changed or 1P is broken now.
So I haven't seen the version where they ask for the entire password in a single field and likely won't be able to as I don't have an account. Can you try creating an entirely new Login item for me please using the steps detailed on Sign in to websites with username and password split across multiple pages and see if you find that one works any differently from the existing one.
I'm not able to create account for you as it needs opening account at this Bank. Try to use user ID: removed by 1Password (remark for prying eyes: it is not my user ID :P ). This ID leads to full password input. You can focus on first page where user ID is entered-1Password was able to fill it quite short time ago and now is not able at all. Even cmd+\ key shortcut doesn't show any visible action.
Hi there @PLMan!
I believe what @littlebobbytables asked wasn't that you create an account for us to use, but that you create a new Login item for yourself using the steps on Sign in to websites with username and password split across multiple pages, and see if the new Login item behaves differently than the one you have right now.
If it's not too much of a hassle, please give it a go and let us know how it goes.
I've made these steps before posting about problem. Despite if it is old login item which was working before or new one - in both situations 1P is not filling even the user ID on first page.
I don't know why yet but it looks like things were working for me because I was running a developer build of the extension. What I can't figure out is why that's making a difference. Can you try the following for me please and see if you find this is an improvement.
I found this worked in Safari and Chrome using the stable versions of the 1Password companion extension. I just need to figure out why creating a Login item by hand was needed.