To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

can't sign in

Options
mjohnston
mjohnston
Community Member

I did a 1 month trial but accidentally let it expire. now trying to activate but Masterpassword isn't working and after 3 failed attempts it's not coming up with a prompt to reset. Tried to re-register but can't re-use my email address

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: ios
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:can't sign in

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @mjohnston

Did you print an Emergency Kit when you set up your account?

Get to know your Emergency Kit | 1Password

If you did not, or did not write your Master Password on it, please email our sales team at sales@1password.com for assistance deleting the account. Please email from the email address associated with the account and then post the support ID that you get back in the automated reply here so that we can follow up. When you set up a new account I'd highly recommend taking advantage of the Emergency Kit.

Ben

• mjohnston
    mjohnston
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Ben. I've only just read the email alerting me to this reply as the email went to my junk folder. I have sent the email as suggested and the support ID I have received is[#EDA-85489-321]. Thanks, Michael.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks @mjohnston. It looks like Andrew has been working with you via email and was able to get this sorted out for you. If you need anything else please feel free to start a new thread. :+1:

Ben

This discussion has been closed.