New instance 1Password 7 Win

Hi,
I have bought standalone version licence (1Password 7 for Windows).
Licence is for 1 person for many instance.
I trying install 1Password on other PC.

How I can add licence?

BTW: I wrote to support but no answer for few days. [#ATE-77122-925]

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• jin_dhaliwaljin_dhaliwal

Team Member

Hello @dr_abol,

If you have a fresh install of 1Password7 on your PC you should be able to add a license by selecting 1Password > License from the menu at the top of the window.

A pop-up window will appear with the option to apply a license or purchase a license. Select Add license and enter your 1Password7 license information.

Let us know if that doesn't work for you.

• It works ... partly.
    Works until you describe. Then the program wants me to point to a file with extension * .onepassword7-licence-win.
    And I can not find this file.

Team Member

@dr_abol,

When you purchased the 1Password7 License it would've created the license file on your computer. An easy way to find the file would be to open File Explorer on the computer that you purchased the license on, click on your OS drive and search for onepassword7-license.

If you can't find it please let us know.

• I can't find. Of course I looking it for on PC with bought licence :)

Team Member

@dr_abol

Unfortunately we wont be able to help you retrieve your license information on the forums. Please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]

Provide a link to this thread in the email and a short summary of your issue.

Once you have sent the email you will receive a Support ID. Please post that Support ID here so that we can follow up.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file