Right-click to fill without submitting

I have a suggestion: in the right click of logins, can there be an option to fill the form without submitting it. That way, I can fill the form, then check extra options (like "Remember my login on this computer") before submitting the form.

1Password Version: 7.2.617
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: Windows 10b1709
Sync Type: 1password

Comments

• Hey, @yulmathieu! You can actually already disable auto-submit, both on a per-Login basis and globally. To disable it just for a specific Login item, edit the item in 1Password and change the "Submit" dropdown to "never submit". If you'd like to disable it globally, choose 1Password > Settings, then click Browsers and toggle off "automatically submit after filling ..." Personally, I have autosubmit completely disabled. Between CAPTCHAs, the "remember me" box (which I prefer unchecked) and other foolishness sites have started putting on sign-in forms, I've found it more annoying than helpful, but it's totally up to you which you prefer. :chuffed:

• yulmathieu
    yulmathieu
    Community Member

I'm usually okay with auto-submit, I just need to prevent it every so often.

• In that case, @yulmathieu. that's not something 1Password can do right now, but I'll be sure to pass your feedback along to the team. All the same, though, I really would encourage you to give disabling a try. It may be a rare frustration, but you may well find that adding an enter to your workflow is better than the occasional disruption autosubmit causes. And, of course, if you decide you hate it you can always just turn it back on. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.