To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I have paid and uses 1PW already a long time. But I do not know my account details. Can I pls call?

Options
FCJK
FCJK
Community Member

Hello,
I am using 1PW already for a long time on several mac decvices but do not know my account details. I only know my master password and sync in my iCloud. I have version 6.
Pls help me find my account details or license number.
Thnx !

Rgds Frans

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 12
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:I have paid and uses 1PW already a long time. But I do not know my account details. Can I pls call?

Comments

• Meek
    Options

Hey @FCJK,

It sounds like you're using the standalone version of 1Password without a membership - this means that you don't have any credentials other than your Master Password. Did you by any chance purchase 1Password on the Mac App Store? In that case you wouldn't have a license number either, as it is tied to your Apple ID.

Let's step back a bit though - let us know what you're trying to do that requires your account details and we'll help you find the best way to get it done!

• FCJK
    FCJK
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, I bought at the app store.
    I have a new mac and like to use it there as well. But I can only download v7 (which I did and saw that it was not good.
    Q: how to download V6 on my other mac ?

Also, is there a better (more functionality etc.) version or subscription or license model for me if I use on different macs and 1 iPhone ?
    Thnx

• Hello @FCJK,

You can download older versions of 1Password Apps from our downloads page: https://1password.com/downloads/mac/#legacy-downloads

We have subscription memberships available for 1Password now. These memberships offer many great benefits over the older license model.

• Access to 1Password on all platforms on as many devices as you like
    • Sync your data using 1Password instead of having to set up custom syncing options
    • Easily manageable Family, Teams, and Business accounts

You can read more about our memberships here: https://support.1password.com/explore/membership/

Please let us know if you have any questions.

• FCJK
    FCJK
    Community Member
    Options

I like to have this membership. But do not want to loose meh current saved passwords.
    How do I do this ?
    Thnx.

• Ben
    Options

@FCJK

You can migrate your data into a 1Password membership using these instructions:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

Ben

• FCJK
    FCJK
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben,
    The data in 1PW is very important to me and I do not want to make mistakes. I am happy to migrate but I need support.
    Q: can I call a 1PW helpdesk, share screen and lead me through the process ?
    Thnx !

• Ben
    Options

@FCJK

We're a fairly small company and do not have a call center or the ability to do screen sharing; sorry. That said, your data is backed up, so worst case scenario we can help you recover from a backup. The instructions should be fairly straight forward though... I wouldn't anticipate any difficulties.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.