Double Signon Pages

Options

How does "1password" work when a site has a User-id on the initial page. After submitting that page - another page appears for Password

I have ran into this scenario on 8 websites that I use

Any help would be appreciated

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

We have an article on that very subject in the "FAQ" section of the user's guide, @yyymlt6, accessible from the Help menu and in the Support area of our web site.

Please let us know whether that helps!

• yyymlt6
    yyymlt6
    Community Member
    Options

Could You Please Specify what Article I must be blind because I'm not seeing it and I have spent way to long trying to figure it out. It seems the most important sites I want to have this criteria. T Rowe Price, Bank of America, Verizon

• yyymlt6
    yyymlt6
    Community Member
    Options

Never Mind I think I found it - thanks

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options
  • mzel
    mzel
    Community Member
    Options

Is there a way to pass the two or more stages of the login in one click?

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

No. There's a one-to-one correspondence between Login items and login forms.

1Password 4 for Windows, currently in beta development, will include support for multiple URLs in a single Login item, so I assume you could store the URL of the "enter username" form and the URL of the "enter password" form in just one Login. You can sign up for the beta here, if you're interested:

https://agilebits.com/beta_signups/winnewsletter.html

• mzel
    mzel
    Community Member
    Options

I have, but have not heard anything back yet. What I meant was: Is there a way to link the first and the second logins so that the second one is autosubmitted when needed.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

No. There's a one-to-one correspondence between Login items and login forms.

That was my way of saying that a form submission has to occur on each page, and 1Password is designed to submit forms only when you indicate your desire for it to do so: there's no automatic submission of a form just because your browser opens that page.

This discussion has been closed.