If I purchase 1Password for Mac family pack, is there any discount for iOS versions?

dannydmac
dannydmac
Community Member

I am considering 1Password for Mac for our home and laptop but will want to use it on our iOS devices as well. The cost of nearly $50 is steep and trying to decide if having to pay $10 more for iOS version pushes it too high for me to buy now. Can you tell me if there is a bundle I'm not seeing or any consideration if I buy the family pack for Mac? thank you.

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited December 2013

Apple doesn't provide any way to bundle software, so if you want the iOS version, you will need to buy it separately from the App Store. Note that the $10 price you quote is a sale price, down from the usual cost of $17.99 so you may want to buy now rather than wait. (I do not know how long the sale price will last.) The $48.99 price you quote for a family pack is also a sale price, down from the usual $69.99.

You could always download the Mac version from the AgileBits web store and take advantage of the 30-day free trial to help you decide if the combination is worth the price for you needs.

This discussion has been closed.