1PW Crashes in Landscape on iPad 2 iOS 7.0.3

JWJ
JWJ
Community Member

Hi,

When in 1PW on my iPad 2 (iOS 7.0.3 - Model FC916LL/A - 64GB/20.6GB available), 1PW crashes when rotated from portrait to landscape. It first occurred while I was in the 1PW browser. However, it also happens inside of the regular 1PW interface.

I rebooted the iPad.

If I open 1PW with the iPad in landscape mode, the Enter Password screen appears very briefly and 1PW crashes. If I then rotate the iPad into portrait mode and open 1PW it stays open and pops up a "1Password Unexpectedly Quit" box. I press "Send Report" and am able to proceed and enter my password. As long as I remain in portrait orientation, 1PW works. As soon as I rotate to landscape orientation, 1PW crashes.

This behavior does not go away after shutting down and restarting the iPad.

A number of crash reports were sent to you in the half hour before this submission.

On the iPhone you only allow 1PW to go into landscape orientation in browser mode. When I do so it does not crash.

By the way, on the iPhone, it would be very nice if one could type in 1PW in landscape orientation.

Regards,
Jake

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi Jake ( @JWJ ),

Thanks for the detailed error report! Unfortunately, I'm not able to recreate the crash on my iPad 2. You mention that you are currently on iOS 7.0.3. 7.0.4 is the current version. Could you try updating your OS and see if things behave a bit better for you?

• JWJ
    JWJ
    Community Member

Hi,

I just upgraded the iPad to iOS 7.0.4.
    It still crashes in landscape orientation.
    Several crash reports were sent to you just prior to this submission.

Regards,
    Jake

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @JWJ,

What version of 1Password are you using on your iPad? It sounds like you might still be using 1Password 3.

This discussion has been closed.