Small business license upgrade [resolved via email]

grigs
grigs
Community Member
edited December 2013 in Mac

We have a small business license for 1Password 3 (In truth, I think we may have two small business licenses, but I haven't sorted it out fully yet).

Anyways, when I try to upgrade the license, I don't see any way to upgrade it on the business store. On the personal store, I get the option to upgrade to a single user license of 1Password 4 OR upgrade to a family license.

Our current license covers five machines so I thought that perhaps I'm supposed to move to the family license to upgrade all of the licenses, but the licensing FAQs say that the family license is only supposed to cover people living the same household. That makes sense, but leaves me with these questions:

• Why give me the family license as an upgrade option from the small business license if it cannot be used?
  • Are my multiple computer licenses only good for upgrading to a single user license? Is there no way to upgrade all of those licenses at once?

Thanks.

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Hi, @grigs.

So we can best assist you with your small business license upgrade options please e-mail us directly, including a link to this forum topic in your message. Thanks!

• grigs
    grigs
    Community Member

Email sent. :-)

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Thanks, @grigs.

I see Ben has already taken care of your license issue so I'll close this topic now that it's resolved. Feel free to start another one, or email us, if there's anything else we can help you with.

Have a great New Year! :)

This discussion has been closed.