A few issues

Hi, I am using windows 8 with Chrome and I am having a few issues. After I upgraded my application with 1P latest update, I can't find the way to enable the ability to click on a login so it displays all the information in the bottom pane. Also the CTLR + \ in the chrome browser does not work at all. I have removed the extension, re-added it, follow all support documentation and nothing so far. Another problem I have is that even though I have the "Conceal password" option checked, all my passwords are showing everytime I double click on an item.

Can anyone help or tell me what is that I am doing wrong here? Thanks in advance.

Ralph

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Ralph, I'm sorry you're experiencing those "growing pains" with the latest build.

Your preference settings should be preserved through an update, but—if they aren't—please launch the main 1Password program, click the Preferences tool (or press Ctrl+\ ), and reset them. It sounds like you'll want to adjust the Double-Click option and the Key Combination option, at the least. While you're there, you can make sure you have the latest browser extension installed, as well.

I hope that helps, Ralph! Please let us know if you have any other questions.

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

even though I have the "Conceal password" option checked, all my passwords are showing everytime I double click on an item

This is the designed behavior. We do not conceal passwords when in edit mode.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

If you just want to view (not edit) a listed item, click it only once—it'll appear in the details area with the password obscured (unless you've disabled the Conceal Passwords toggle in the View menu).

This discussion has been closed.