I was trying to copy some data from a bank account in the Chrome extension, and depending on how the window is sized, this may or may not be possible.
- Open Chrome and resize window so that the right side is well away from the right side of the screen
- Click the 1Password button
- Expand the menu to show all categories
- Scroll down to an item that was hidden before (e.g. Bank Accounts)
- Mouse over the item so the sub-menu appears
- Mouse over an item in the sub-menu so that the item details appear
- IMPORTANT: At this point, I am seeing the sub-item show up over top of the main drop-down - this is the case that causes an issue
- Mouse over a field in the item
- Item closes and the main menu is shown again
It seems that the second sub-menu appearing over top of the main extension menu is causing the item details to close.