Where is Interface?

Reddaddy
Reddaddy
Community Member

I have received receipt for 1Passport from iTunes. I have seen "Installed". I clicked on Firefox Extension. I have restarted my computer, as well as Firefox. 1Passport does not appear on my toolbar. The only item on Applications is a Welcome notice. Where is the interface?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Reddaddy,

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting 1Password set up. Please take a look through our Guide to Setting Up 1Password. If you run into any snags, please let me know and I'd be happy to help!

• Reddaddy
    Reddaddy
    Community Member

According the "guide", second section "Installing 1Passwaord 4 for Mac", when buying from the Mac App Store (I assume this is the same as the iTunes store) 1Password is automatically installed and should appear on the menu bar at the top of my screen. It is not there. (It is listed on Firefox Ad-ons.) It is not in Applications. Where is the interface?

• Jasper
    edited January 2014

Hey @Reddaddy,

Open the Mac App Store, and go to the Purchases tab.

Be sure that you are signed into the Mac App Store with the same Apple ID that you purchased 1Password from. Then, look through your purchased apps and find 1Password.

If the button says Installed (like the screenshot), 1Password should be present in your Applications folder or Launchpad. Click on 1Password in one of those locations and follow the Guide to Setting Up 1Password.

If the button says Install, press it to install 1Password on your Mac. Once it's finished installing, 1Password should be present in your Applications folder or Launchpad. Click on 1Password in one of those locations and follow the Guide to Setting Up 1Password.

If you can't find 1Password in your Mac App Store purchases, are you certain that you purchased 1Password for Mac from the Mac App Store?

Hope that helps! :)

• Reddaddy
    Reddaddy
    Community Member

Megan and JasperP

I now have access to the interface. All is well.

Thank you for your help.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Reddaddy,

I'm glad to hear that you're all sorted out - thanks for letting us know! :)

This discussion has been closed.