Beyond 1Password

Abhijit
Abhijit
Community Member

What are our business plans when password entries are obsolete and either finger impressions or face recognition become the common phenomenon?

Thanks,
Abhijit

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Good question. We don't normally discuss future releases, features, or plans. As too many factors (some beyond our control) affect them. I guess we'll have to see what happens if those factors best suited to identification ever end up replacing passwords as a method of authentication. For security reasons I hope that never happens. For business reasons, well — we're agile. ;)

• Abhijit
    Abhijit
    Community Member

Thanks! I was not expecting an answer to this question .. BUT this question was intended to allow mind to look in to the future~~ beyond what we are currently best at.... Thank you :-)

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

It is always good to be looking ahead. :)

Let me know if you have any questions about 1Password's present. I can better assist with those since my crystal ball is out for repairs. :P

• Abhijit
    Abhijit
    Community Member

Thanks! I am a proud user of iOS version and for windows beta version which I am testing David is helping me a lot to answer my questions! And have various requirement raised already.. :-)

Thanks,
    Abhijit

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Great! Please keep the feedback coming. David is very helpful, and I'm sure he'll continue assisting you in the Windows category no matter what comes up.

Happy New Year!

• Abhijit
    Abhijit
    Community Member

Happy New Year to you too and all the Agile team ~

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

:D

This discussion has been closed.