Password Generator not visible in v4.5b21

gc916
gc916
Community Member

If I try to create or edit a login password using the latest iOS beta, the password generator dial is not visible. I have compared it with v4.3.2, and the dial is displayed in that version. Is this a bug or am I just missing something?

Comments

• Good morning @gc916!

What you're seeing is indeed a bug! We're currently working on the edit screen, but just to make sure we don't overlook the issue I will be sure to enter it into our bug tracker. Thanks for putting your sharp eyes on the beta, we really appreciate it.

best,
    Michael Fey
    [email protected]
    AgileBits

• TattooedMac
    TattooedMac
    Community Member

Its also missing still in v4.5b22 FWIW

• Thanks @TattooedMac, we had some minor fixes that we wanted to get out in b22, but we've got more to do there, for sure. Thanks for keeping a sharp eye on it!

best,
    Michael Fey
    [email protected]
    AgileBits

• nielsk
    nielsk
    Community Member

Still missing in b27. Is it me or not fixed yet?

• Good morning @nielsk! We detoured to a couple of other items for the last few betas, but I'm digging into the detail view and its editor for the remainder of the week. Keep an eye on the release notes for Friday's beta, it just might make it in there!

best,
    Michael Fey
    [email protected]
    AgileBits

• warr
    warr
    Community Member

Alas, still missing in b28. I had to download 4.3 again just to get it, but fear messing up my libraries.

• @warr, I'm sorry, I didn't quite get there with it. We have another beta coming out tomorrow, so let's all hope that this missing widget can finally be put back in its rightful place!

best,
    Michael Fey
    [email protected]
    AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.