1Password Current Multi Vault Support

Options
cborgia
cborgia
Community Member
edited January 2014 in Lounge

Can you clarify the current support for multiple vaults across all 1P OS's. Here is my understanding:

• Mac: Supported
  • PC: Not Supported
  • Android: Not Supported
  • iOS: Not Supported

If I am correct, that only the Mac Supports this. What i the best way to view/edit/access the passwords on these other systems for those of us who use more than one system.

I ask because I can't seem to get but ONE vault loaded into 1p on anything other than a mac computer.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You are correct, @cborgia. Support for multiple vaults is a brand new feature in the recently released 1Password 4 for Mac. It is a v4 feature which is why it isn't available on Windows or Android yet; v4 is still in development on those platforms. Multiple vault support on iOS is a substantial change that needs lots of testing, but it’s on our list as well. :)

For now, you can share passwords from secondary vaults into your primary one which is syncing across all your computers and devices. Select the item in the secondary vault then choose Item > Share > Primary from the menu bar.

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help!

This discussion has been closed.