Crash in Chrome: "Click this balloon to reload the extension"

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Crash in Chrome: "Click this balloon to reload the extension".

Comments

• laufont
    laufont
    Community Member
    Options

Same issue with the Chrome on Windows 7 & version 3.9.21 of the plugin. Extremely frustrating.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @laufont,

Could you please give me a bit more detail on exactly what behaviour you are seeing in Chrome? What are you doing prior to noticing the crash? Our testing shows that this bug seems to be squashed, so I'd love to hear as much as you can tell me about your experience so we can find out where things are going wonky for you!

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2014
    Options

@laufont @Megan Version 3.9.21 beta 2 of the 1Password extenson is supposed to fix this.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2014
    Options

@svondutch, actually the current stable version of the 1Password Chrome extension for Windows (3.9.21) resolves the main issue we are aware of. I think @megan is trying to figure out if there is a different issue happening in @laufont's case.

I split the post from the previous thread since the previous thread was in the Mac extension category, but @laufont is using Windows.

This discussion has been closed.