1 Password for Mac no longer updates file in Dropbox, even though 1 Password thinks it has successfu

Options
johnharbo
johnharbo
Community Member

I noticed that the version on my iPhone is not picking up changes made to the version on my Mac.

On my Mac I am running 4.1.3 and the latest version of Mavericks. I am also reining the latest version of dropbox.

On the phone, I am running latest version of IOS7 and latest 1 password.

On the mac, it is showing sync is up-to-date, but the file on dropbox folder on my mac has not been modified two weeks ago.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @johnharbo,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting 1Password synced up. Let's try resetting sync to see if that kickstarts things:

• On your iOS devices, open 1Password 4 for iOS, tap Settings > Sync, and toggle Dropbox to OFF.

• On the Mac, open 1Password 4 for Mac, and click the 1Password menu, then Preferences. Click Sync, and click Change syncing.

• Check the box to remove the data from Dropbox and confirm that you want to disable sync.

• Reboot the Mac and iOS devices.

• On the Mac, go back to the Sync preferences, and enable Dropbox. This will regenerate a 1Password folder in Dropbox, and that will contain a new 1Password.agilekeychain file.

• Allow Dropbox to fully sync.

• Go back into the iOS app and re-enable Dropbox sync. It should work this time.

This discussion has been closed.