Feature request: "Never for this site"

iayork
iayork
Community Member

There are some sites for which I don't want 1Password to save a login; perhaps because I am using a temporary password, or because I am using an RSA fob with an ephemeral key, or just because. But every time, 1Password nags me with an annoying popup in my face, blocking something on the screen, asking me if I want to save it. Please include a "Never ask for this site" option. (Or, if that option is already there, please explain to me how to activate it.)

Comments

• Hey @iayork,

In the menu bar, go to 1Password > Preferences... and click the Browser tab. You can enter domains that you don't want to be prompted to save logins for in this box:

Hope that helps! :)

• mike429
    mike429
    Community Member
    edited February 2014

When you get the "1Password Save Login" window, click on little gear icon in the lower left corner. Select "Never Autosave for this site".

• bestlem
    bestlem
    Community Member

I think we earlier versions had Not for this site in the drop down on the ask if you want to save can we have that back please

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

@bestlem, that's really what the process described by @mike429 accomplishes. At least that's how I think of it.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @bestlem,

As @mike429 says, the 'Never for this Site' option still exists! It may be slightly more hidden than before, but it's there:

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you have any further questions :)

This discussion has been closed.