1Browser Icon

ethansisson
ethansisson
Community Member
edited January 2014 in iOS

Comments

• I will also pass this one along to Dan, thanks!

best,
    Michael Fey
    mrrooni@agilebits.com
    AgileBits

• manny
    manny
    Community Member

I am absolutely in favor of @ethansisson 's suggestions. The outline is too thin.

• Thanks @manny, I will add your vote to the list.

Also, as a heads up, we'll be out the rest of the week (I'm on a plane as a type this!) for our annual company retreat. Any new messages between now and Sunday will be answered on Monday.

Thanks for taking the time to write in!

best,
    Michael Fey
    mrrooni@agilebits.com
    AgileBits

• infodriveway
    infodriveway
    Community Member

I feel the 1Browser tab’s top should line up with the top of the toolbar. Does that make sense? Anyone else feel the same?

• infodriveway
    infodriveway
    Community Member

@MrRooni These should line up. Does this picture help?

• Nik
    Nik
    1Password Alumni

@infodriveway Your image isn't showing up, could you please try again? Thanks!

• ethansisson
    ethansisson
    Community Member

I understand that it's intended to line up with the toolbar height in 1Browser – presumably so that it looks nice when sliding between the Vault and 1Browser (as opposed to tapping). However, I agree with @infodriveway that it looks odd in the Vault with the new UI (doesn't bother me much in the public release). Not sure what could be done to improve it, but it might be nice to rethink it at some point.

• Nik
    Nik
    1Password Alumni

Ah! Thanks very much for the screenshot, @infodriveway. We'll definitely work on prettying that up before release. And @ethansisson, I totally see what you mean by "wispy" in this screenshot, too. The outline does look rather thin and…tentative. Thanks for the feedback!

This discussion has been closed.