feature request list for iOS :)

Options
muzh
muzh
Community Member

First off, I love, love, love 1Password. In all its forms.

Despite the amazing re-build of 1P for iOS there are some nagging things that keep getting in my way of efficiently getting at or creating items:

• Make a recents tab that contains recently used & created items. Bury the alphabetical one deep.
  • have search at the top of every tab/page. It would only search within tab parameters (memberships, favorites, etc). Take that a step further and have the cursor ready in the search field in every tab. If one decides to scroll instead there's no harm done.
  • either get rid of folders tab or also show smart folders
  • tags! Why are they missing? Can't browse, search, or create/add tags. It's like they don't exist.
  • please expand search to all fields. Mobile doesn't search custom fields.
  • browser: if a login doesn't exist one should have the option of saving a new one (password generator and all) without having to go to the password section and manually creating one. Same should go for changing a login.
  • if all else fails mark a password created in iOS as such (similar to the "passwords generated" tab) so that one can go through it later on the desktop and fix/add any data/metadata.

(1Password 4 for iOS, Jan 2014)

Comments

• iCoco
    iCoco
    Community Member
    Options

Yes. Add my vote to every request on this list! :)

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @muzh,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such detailed feedback here! Those are some pretty good improvements for 1Password. Our developers have been working hard on a great update to 1Password, and I'm happy to pass your thoughts along to them. :)

• muzh
    muzh
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you @Megan!

(and thank you @iCoco for sweeping support of suggestions!) :)

• 1pwuser007
    1pwuser007
    Community Member
    Options

How about adding an insurance category? Health insurance, auto insurance, etc.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @1pwuser007,

Thanks so much for adding your thoughts here! I'll be sure to add this category to the requested list :)

This discussion has been closed.