Hotel WIFI

raeisch
raeisch
Community Member

couldn't find any info so I thought I'd ask here...
When my iphone connects to a hotel wifi I need to add some credentials. I have to enter them every time I connect to this wifi.
Is there any way I could use 1password for iphone to do this "automatically" ?
Thanks again for every support

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @raeisch,

Thanks for the question! 1Password can certainly help to make your life easier here. Just save the hotel's Wi-Fi credentials in the Wi-Fi category. Then you can copy and paste the details when required. If the Wi-Fi login screen opens in a web-browser, you might be able to further automate this process by saving the details as a Login and seeing if 1Password will fill it for you in 1Browser. Unfortunately it's a bit tricky to give specific instructions here, as all providers seem to do this process just a little bit differently, but I do hope this is helpful to you :)

• RMSko
    RMSko
    Community Member

Megan - Do you mean the Wireless Routers category or am I missing a WiFi category?

• Hey @RMSko,

Megan meant the Wireless Routers category (though it's basically a Wi-Fi category). You're not missing anything. :)

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @RMSko,

Oops, @JasperP is right - you're not missing anything ... I am! Thanks for clarifying that for me. :)

• raeisch
    raeisch
    Community Member

thx to all for your support.
    Still doesn'T work as expected but as I don't need that option too often, that's ok ;)

• @raeisch, if you are referring to the window that iOS displays when you connect to the Wi-Fi then the answer is no, 1Password cannot automatically fill that information. Now, if you can get that page to appear in 1Browser by opening it there, then yes!

This discussion has been closed.