Samsung Galaxy Pocket

a_leleux
a_leleux
Community Member

Can't open it because the screen is too small and the place where to enter the master password doesn't appear on the opening screen of 1Password.

Comments

• I'm sorry to hear that you can't even get started with the app. On the initial setup screen, there are two buttons to choose from. The first is "I am a new 1Password user" and the second is "My 1Password data is on Dropbox". Are you able to see either of these buttons?

• a_leleux
    a_leleux
    Community Member

No : all I see is the bottom of the screen (1Password). Impossible to scroll in order to view the two buttons at the bottom.

• a_leleux
    a_leleux
    Community Member

Oups : I meant I can only see the TOP of the screen...

• Are you using a custom keyboard or the default Android keyboard? Also, which version of Android is running on your Samsung Galaxy Pocket? Finally, is it possible for you to post a link to a screenshot of this? Thank you!

• a_leleux
    a_leleux
    Community Member

I'm using swype, but the problem arises before any input is requested from me, simply because the buttons are not visible, whatever keyboard is used.
    The version of Android is 4.1.2.
    The screen I see is cut at the half upper part of the sentence 'you into website with a".
    All what might be under that isn't visible. I suppose there are buttons over there.
    Sorry : i don't see a way to show that through a screenshot.
    I could eventually take a photo of the Pocket Neo.

• a_leleux
    a_leleux
    Community Member

I normally use BigFont, with a 115% magnifying factor. When coming back to 100%, I can just guess a button at the bottom of the screen (without being able to read whatever on it). When pushing it, I access the sequence of determining a master password. I was a little surprised because my "computer" MP is 17 characters. On the Pocket Neo I have to choose another, due to the limitation under 17. But it works so. Will continue to test further.

• I don't have a Pocket Neo to test this on, so I am limited to testing in the Android emulator. Even without using BigFont, I already see an issue with the layout running off of the screen. Increasing the size of the font makes this issue worse, but it is not the cause of the issue. I will pass this information on to our development team. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

This discussion has been closed.